We would like to inform you about what personal data we collect during your visit to our website, how it is used and what design options you have.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
1. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) is
TIME Europe International Travel Service GmbH
legally represented by the managing director Viktorija Charlamova
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
3. You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address.
4. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
5. If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. Your Rights
1. You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here from us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4. Other functions and offers of our website
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
2. In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
3. Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
4. If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the contact options given below under “Newsletter”.
6. Use of our web shop
1. If you would like to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of the contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our payment service providers and banks. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under “My Account”, the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area. We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information. You can object to the use of your e-mail address for the transmission of advertising at any time. Details can be found below under “Newsletter”.
2. Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we will restrict the processing, ie your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
3. To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
7. Use of the comment functions
1. You can make comments in our web shop. Your comment will be published with your specified username. It is necessary to provide a user name and e-mail address, all other information is voluntary. If you leave a comment, we will still store your IP address. The storage is necessary for us in order to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as being illegal. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b and f GDPR. Comments are not reviewed prior to publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as illegal by third parties.
2. When writing your comment, you can tick our e-mail service. This will let you know when other users leave a comment on the post. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for this service, ie you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. We store your personal data, including your email address, the times you registered for the service and your IP address, until you unsubscribe from the notification service.
1. With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services relate to our entire range of services as can be seen on this website.
2. If we have received your e-mail address in connection with an order and you have not objected to this, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers for similar products from our range to those you have already purchased by e-mail.
3. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
4. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. Providing further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
5. You can revoke the use of your e-mail address and the processing and use of the data for the creation of usage profiles and your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to [Newsletter@kandinsky.de].
6. We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned above under point 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletter, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions taken by you on our website.
7. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every e-mail or by informing us via another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
9. Third Party Services
The hosting services we use for the website serve to provide the infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services and technical maintenance services that we use to operate this website and that are necessary for this.
In doing so, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data or the information from visitors to this online offer mentioned under Section 3 on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Integration of Google Fonts
1. We use Google Fonts on this website. This enables us to show you attractive fonts on the website and enables you to use the website comfortably and increase its usability. This is done on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR).
2. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned above under point 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website.